10/13/08

New routine: Jogging?


Being unable to participate in some of my regular physical activities, I thought maybe adding something new might spice things up. The spice I was looking for turned out to be running. What a great activity to add to the routine. It is simple gesture. Merely moving legs back and forth in a rapid motion, this activity can be done virtually anywhere and there is very little equipment required. By jogging, not only I can get to my destination more quickly I can make my heart go beat, beat, beat. I feel alive. I am excited by the mere anticipation of going out in to the world and putting one foot in front of the other. I never thought I would be a running person, but it is starting to happen and it's pretty great. I hope you are hungry SF because you are about to eat my dust.

1 comment:

Luke Mastny said...

the hair is still there.....i cut mine recently...