10/21/08

R.I.P. Phone


After 4 years of tireless service, you retire a champion in my book. The other day notice my phone and was turned off. After a few moments of trying various ways to
turn it on, I accepted the reality. My phone reached the end of it's lifespan. All the countless hours relaying my voice to people at the other end of the line. There have been too many good conversation spent with this little guy. I will miss you old friend. It was a good run. Goodnight sweet prince, rest well.

On a side note, I have lost a handful of my numbers and have slowly been gaining them back. I have a new phone with my old number. If you would like to stay in touch give me a call sometime. I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

xoa said...

aw, sad! I will remember that phone forever... well...