8/24/08

Food, Friends & Good Vibes


-Jefferson-
Agave nectar Chicken Chunk with red bell pepper, grilled spinach with garlic, and white rice

Nothing gives me more pleasure than spending time and sharing meals with fine friends when the day is done. I am honored to be a welcomed guest in such cordial company.

-Rachel and Jay-
Start: Thai drumstick chicken curry with colorful potatoes and carrots on white
rice
Finish: H
oney lavender ice cream and watermelon

On any particularly warm evening, if you've got a case of the epic Summertime blues, might I suggest a
refreshingly sweet, after dinner treat. They will brings wide, ripened grins. Watch those blues turn quickly, tickled pink. Just ask these two. Quite a clever feat indeed, don't you think?

-Michelle-
Hearty sauce on thin spaghetti noodle pasta,
sprinkled with Parmesan cheese (sauce: tomato, squash, mushroom, potato, onion, and garlic)

Through a window at dusk, somber and winsome, we watch the light change from warm orange to cool blue. It is such a a delight to savor the day's end to the very last drop. Thank you for nourishing me and for keeping me company when day fades and night begins. I cherish these moments and I am full.

No comments: