If you are looking at this photo, and I am lying in my bed, we are looking at the same thing in different places.
I miss you in the morning and often times in the evening as well. It is always a pleasure to come home to you when the day is done. You welcome me with open arms and hold me close throughout the night. I feel safe and comfortable around you. Even when I may toss and turn in my sleep, you won't let go until I wake.
I miss you in the morning and often times in the evening as well. It is always a pleasure to come home to you when the day is done. You welcome me with open arms and hold me close throughout the night. I feel safe and comfortable around you. Even when I may toss and turn in my sleep, you won't let go until I wake.


No comments:
Post a Comment