8/13/08

Letter to the Acupuncturist.


Thank you for the acupuncture. It was such a pleasant experience for me. I hope to do again in the future. Physically, the sides of my torso were slightly tender to the touch the next morning. However, I ate a semi large meal the night before and the tenderness has since gone away. There have not been any bruising, swelling or soreness around any of the areas a needle was placed. My feeling spaced out and mild sadness continues, but a blanket of calmness veils over most of these and other sensations or emotions. This may be also attributed to the shift to warmer weather. I have been feeling a sense of acceptance of everything around and within me, less blocked by the stresses and everyday worries. It is a pretty good feeling. If you have any follow up questions about the self summary I provided, I would be happy to help clarify my experiences.

No comments: