
I am happy to say I had another delightful and fulfilling acupuncture experience this past Monday. There was no bruising or soreness. Afterwards, I felt sensations of balance, fulfillment and determination. I recall talking with my mom later in the evening to proudly inform her I had a good day. Lately, I have been extremely introspective, and dare I say, focused. The introspection keeps me from fully being aware of my body. However, I took a yoga class for the first time, so there are muscles which are pretty soar and refuse to be ignored. Feeling relaxed and accepting continues and melancholy, on occasion, peeks through like high clouds passing over the Sun on a breezy, overcast day. Upon reflecting on our sessions, I realized as much I enjoy getting acupuncture, I also very much find pleasure in our conversations. I am optimistic we are to continue with them. I will end my long winded note by saying I hope this note finds you well and in good health. By the way, how is the clinic coming along? Right now, I am imagining a room full of lazy boy recliners. In turn, a phrase comes to mind along the lines of, "casual cures".
No comments:
Post a Comment